Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keylogger Turbo Pascal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Natalie15

Natalie15

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:27 PM

Is it possible to write a program in Turbo Pascal that would write in .txt file everything that put on keyboard? for example, now I am writing on here, but I also want this text to be recordered in notepad. It is like a keylogger, but I don't want to hide it. I just want that everything that is written on the keyboard was automatically recorded in notepad. Is it possible to write such option or program in Turbo Pascal? It is like a kind of logger. This kind of program seems very simple, so I think it is easy to write such, but I don't know is it possible to do in Turbo Pascal. What do you think?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sintharius

Sintharius

Bleepin' Sniper

• Members
  • 5,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

Hi there,

Bleeping Computer is a site designed to help people with malware problems, not to encourage the use and creation of malware.

From the forum rules:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user.

#3 Natalie15

Natalie15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:34 PM

But it is not a malware. I wrote in my post I don't want to hide it in computer. It is a simple logger. Simple logger can't be a malware.

#4 lost_packet

lost_packet

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 AM

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:47 PM

It is possible but it would be horrific to do. You would have to import GetAsyncKeyState from User32.dll. The MSDN documentation for the function can be found here.

You will end up calling that in a loop and checking which key was pressed (mapped from the key code page). Then you write that key to a log file.

Do a google search for keyloggers on Rohitab and you will see some excellent examples.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users