Greetings everyone. Well it is definitely time for me to switch jobs. This is the first computer support job I have had, so it is hard for me to write about in my resume as eloquently as possible. Here it is:
· Assembled, installed, upgraded, and tested Macs, PCs, tablets, printers, and notebooks
· Troubleshot tablet and desktop computers, including disk imaging, network stress testing, software delivery,
hardware failure, website security certificates, and various software or hardware issues
· Executed warranty repairs and trouble calls for emergency level issues
· Supported official school software including ISIS and MSIS, Welligent, and SIS
· Created backup images for Macintosh and PC desktops
· Executed malware scans and malware removal on school computers
· Educated and worked with staff on malicious software, and how to use the Internet safely
· Tested PC/iPad hardware and software for faculty and student use
· Created and executed a backup solution for the staff and faculty
· Worked with instructors and staff to ensure proper file migration across newly purchased hardware
That's the section detailing my current job. I don't think it lists every type of thing I did, because it is hard for me to remember them all. I am the one and only "computer guy" at work so my duties include everything except servers.
When replying be as brutal and honest as you want. I need a kick ass resume, not a sufficient one! Thanks in advance!!