Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My keyboard keeps pushing 6, virus in my computer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 misterno

misterno

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:39 PM

what should I do? Can you please help?

Edited by hamluis, 08 November 2015 - 07:03 PM.
Moved from MRL to AII - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 UppinRunnin

UppinRunnin

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:36 PM

What does this mean?  Pushing 6.  Maybe describe better for assistance.

#3 misterno

misterno
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:27 PM

It means whenever I am trying to type something whether it is the bar of the browser or word document I am seeing 66666666666666666666666

and on

non stop

So it is telling me that there is a virus in the computer.

And yes I tried several keyboards, it is not the keyboard

#4 UppinRunnin

UppinRunnin

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:56 AM

Try the Virtual Keyboard to see if that works.

#5 misterno

misterno
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:28 AM

To solve the problem, I run the malware bytes and adware cleaner so the problem goes away

But it starts again in a week or so.

This is telling me that there is a virus in the pc that malwarebytes and adware cleaner can not get rid of.

Can someone please help me?

#6 UppinRunnin

UppinRunnin

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:27 AM

It takes some time for Bleeping to get to cases.  See the Sticky Notes at the top of the forum.  

Also, if you know that you are, in fact, infected, get in queue at the Virus, Trojan ... etc. forum instead for a thorough in-depth system cleanup.  Read the Stickies at the top of that forum for instructions how to submit your case and what to do before they are able to get to it.  

Contact a moderator to have this one moved or removed.  

Edited by UppinRunnin, 09 November 2015 - 11:32 AM.

#7 Nikhil_CV

Nikhil_CV

Vestibulum Bleep

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 09 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

Check and clean keyboard at first. Watch for damaged or extremely bend cable and/or pins also

Regards : CV                                                                                                    There is no ONE TOUCH key to security!
                                                                                                                                       Be alert and vigilant....!
                                                                                                                                  Always have a Backup Plan!!! Because human idiotism doesn't have a cure! Stop highlighting!
                                                     Questions are to be asked, it helps you, me and others.  Knowledge is power, only when its shared to others.            :radioactive: signature contents © cv and Someone....... :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users