Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Move One Photo From Laptop to iPhone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hal06

Hal06

• Members
  • 926 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:29 PM

Hello. How do I move one specific photo from my laptop to my iPhone? I tried the sync function under my phone in iTunes but it wanted to move more than one and then delete them from my laptop.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rich W

Rich W

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 03:45 PM

Hi I hope I can help. I am brand new but could you possibly just e-mail it to your iPhone. Then open the e-mail in your iPhone e-mail client tap on the attachment and download it. That should do it. Please hit me back if you have any more questions. if all you want is one Photo.

Cheers,

Rich

#3 Hal06

Hal06
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 926 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

When I tap it it only gives me the option to copy not download.

#4 Rich W

Rich W

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:09 PM

Ok Hal Stand by please. I am looking at why that it would be that way. Will hit you back asap.

#5 Rich W

Rich W

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 05:40 PM

Perhaps we need to try this another way and also explore the power of Cloud's tools just to make sure these pictures get transferred. The best is take advantage of iCloud. Trying using these tutorials as a way to share photo files especially just the one photo via the ICLOUD photo drive.  Here the following first is the setup article in case you have not setup your devices yet and this is a completely multi platform deal. Here is that link

https://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/Once your iCloud is set up properly. You can take full advantage of the functionality. If you place your photo in the photo folder on the iCloud drive it should appear in your iCloud stream with all your photos. Then all you have to do is go to iCloud.com and login with your username and credentials. From there you can click on your photo images and library. There you can pick library of photos and your photos should be there organized by time and date by default. It then should be easily to find your photo from your web browser interface from there. Let me know if this works. Cheers, Rich

#6 Hal06

Hal06
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 926 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:42 PM

Aha! if I tap the photo I only get the option to copy. If I press and hold for a few seconds I get the option to download. Press and hold is the answer.

Thanks!

#7 Cotna roe

Cotna roe

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:28 AM

Yeah. With a free handy tool, you can transfer certain photo from PC to iPhone and vice verse.  Therefore, you can transfer photos to iPhone without iTunes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users