Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Update Problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 durkinjt

durkinjt

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:32 AM

I have an update KB2267602  for Windows Defender, will not update, went to update troubleshooter, clean install, still no good. Any ideas. T.I.A.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:55 AM

I just installed that update w/o issue. Is windows defender on ?

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 durkinjt

durkinjt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:27 PM

Was off, did not realize when you install your own ant-virus that Defender turns off. Thanks for the help.

#4 durkinjt

durkinjt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 284 posts
  •  

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:20 PM

Mod Edit:  Removed attachment showing email address - Hamluis. 

Was off, did not realize when you install your own ant-virus that Defender turns off. Thanks for the help.

Have an odd one. When anyone tries to reply to my e-mails, they get a message that the e-
mail "xxxxxxxx@att.com" is not recognized, that is not my e-mail address, not being lazy
here, called Verizon, my internet service, but as it is a Yahoo email, I would have to call
Yahoo, fun, you than get a record for an internet address and to a help page, and you type
your problem and they e-mail you the solution, they told me to try another browser, then I
knew it was a lost cause, as it does not work on any browser,so I am hoping one of you
pro's can bail me out again.Using Win 8.1
T.I.A.

I have an update KB2267602  for Windows Defender, will not update, went to update troubleshooter, clean install, still no good. Any ideas. T.I.A.

Edited by hamluis, 14 November 2015 - 10:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users