Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Taking too long to open

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

Hey
First of all sorry for typo - m writing from my phone as laptop won't work
I was playing csgo and it got freezed so I put my laptop in stand by mode and then I had to hit power and restart it
That's where the problem started when I start it it shows nothing but black screen with cursor
I reset my windows to the time when it was working fine then windows opened but it open in half and hour and the applications won't work!! Its just freezed desktop

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Knight Rider

Knight Rider
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

http://pho.to/9rDT2
I can't find an edit option in mobile mode so here is a picture

#3 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 AM

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:25 PM

What version of Windows are you running?

What's the make and model of the laptop?

How did you reset Windows?

Have you scanned for malware?

Have you tried any other repairs (such as DISM or SFC.EXE)?

Have you run any diagnostics: 

Do you have recovery media/a recovery partition? (this is not the same thing as a RESET)

Have you backed your data up (in case you have to wipe the system)?

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users