Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ran sfc scannow in cmd and got "found corrupt files but unable to fix some"?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Yanderbae

Yanderbae

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 07 November 2015 - 08:35 PM

I went into the CBS log as stated by the cmd, and these were the only things I could find that were not fixed. My question is what should I go about to fix these things?

2015-11-07 20:05:27, Info                  CSI    00004aba [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [ml:106{53},l:104{52}]"\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\msadc"\[l:24{12}]"adcjavas.inc"; source file in store is also corrupted

2015-11-07 20:07:13, Info                  CSI    0000531b [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [ml:106{53},l:104{52}]"\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\msadc"\[l:24{12}]"adcjavas.inc"; source file in store is also corrupted

2015-11-07 20:30:51, Info                  CSI    000049af [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [ml:106{53},l:104{52}]"\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\msadc"\[l:24{12}]"adcjavas.inc"; source file in store is also corrupted

2015-11-07 20:31:36, Info                  CSI    000051ed [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [ml:106{53},l:104{52}]"\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\msadc"\[l:24{12}]"adcjavas.inc"; source file in store is also corrupted

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BIGBEARJEDI

BIGBEARJEDI

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 10:17 AM

Hi and welcome to the forum;

We'll definitely need more information on your computer; Make/Model, Make/Model of Hard Drive.  Is this a laptop or desktop PC?  OEM (DELL, HP, ACER)? or Custom-built rig??

Please download free SPECCY diagnostic from piriform.com and post text result of test back to this thread. 

What symptoms are you having?  Does the computer hang, freeze, BSOD?  If BSOD, you'll need to post back here with a crash dump analysis and one of our Mods can assist you.  How long have you had this computer?  Are you the original owner?

Post back and we can advise you further.  You gave us a real lack of information we need to assist you.

<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

#3 Yanderbae

Yanderbae
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:20 PM

I am very sorry. This is generally my first time posting about a problem like this

I have an HP Envy 15 x360 Laptop.

I couldn't get the SPECCY since it was buy only, but I did get the DxDiag (I don't know if these are the same. I know a friend mentioned it awhile back). I am the original owner, I have had this for a little under a year. The problems i'm having are the computer is disconnecting from the internet, and refuses to even attempt to find a wifi hotspot (if thats the correct term) until a restart. And even then I have to right click on the internet connection, and give administrator permissions to connect to the specific router. On top of a "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE" occasionally when I attempt that restart.

DxDiag:  http://pastebin.com/7Xu8sBHx

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,819 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 PM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 04:32 PM

Speccy is free from Piriform on the Speccy Download Page on the left side. It has been around "forever" in its free form.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users