Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Want a virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Atul420

Atul420

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:34 AM

I want a virus to hide all mp4 files because my friend has stolen my personal videos

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garioch7

garioch7

RCMP Veteran

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 3,795 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:15 AM

You've come to the wrong place.  To respond to your request for a virus would violate Bleeping Computers Mission Statement and Forum rules.  We are in the business of eradicating viruses, not spreading them.  We also help people with a variety of computer problems and questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Graduate of the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Study Hall

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 07 November 2015 - 12:12 PM

Bleeping Computer is in the Malware Removal business and we do not encourage our members to go looking for malware. However if you are still interested the best suggestion we can make is what has been said previously by Grinler our site owner:

Warez and crack sites are a good source and should only be used from a virtual machine. That's the best information and most specific information we can provide.

Warez and crack sites are a good source and should only be used from a virtual machine. That's the best information and most specific information we can provide.

In addition, when you joined Bleeping Computer you agreed to follow the rules in the Terms of Use.  It doesn't matter if you read it not.

This states:

E) Content Restrictions.   When you create or make available a Contribution, you represent and warrant that you:

vii.  will not post or submit Contributions that constitute, contain, install or attempt to install or promote spyware, malware or other computer code, whether on our or others’ computers or equipment, designated to enable you or others to gather information about or monitor the on-line or other activities of another party;

No one here will provide you any links or files or anything else containing a virus/malware.

This topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users