It does nothing but restarts itself? No beeps, no nothing? While the graphics card is a good idea - why do you suspect it? Has something recently happened to point to it? If so, what?
Other things to check:
1) Make sure the case is unplugged from the power cord and that you've grounded yourself to the case.
2) Take out the video card, wipe the contacts down, clean out the slot, and put it back in.
3) Do the same thing with the memory.
4) While you're in there, take a look at the motherboard. Anything unusual? One thing in particular to look for is bad capacitors. Here's a link on them: http://www.badcaps.net/
5) Do the same as in #2 for every other connection inside the system - something might have gotten jarred loose.
6) Then we start with the testing. Use SpeedFan to test your temps and the SMART status of your drives. Use MemTest86 to test your memory. You may want to spend a few bucks for a power supply tester in order to check it out.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.