Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just bought a new PC and i think i already have a virus. Please help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrdoomods

mrdoomods

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:42 PM

My pc keeps giving me this weird error that i've never seen before, it says...

This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator.

This message keeps popping up every 3-5 minutes, sometimes it appears when i click on my internet browser, but if i click my internet browser again it opens fine. This kept happening to me while i was playing GTA V, the message would take me out of full-screen and back to desktop which was very annoying while playing. This message also appears randomly, even when im not clicking anything. I also cant click certain things, i cant remove programs from my computer and i cant install anything either, as soon as i click install the message pops up and the install cancels. I cant upload files either, i was trying to upload an image of the error message on this post but nothing happens.

I just bought this PC and i really want to fix this problem please if you have any ideas even if you are not certain please post them thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mrdoomods

mrdoomods
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:00 PM

Nevermind, i found a really helpful video if you wanna watch it

#3 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,749 posts
  •  

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:01 AM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users