Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Asus x200ca

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ldauria

Ldauria

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:01 PM

hello i cannot refresh or reset this computer. I need help it either days cant because drive is locked or partition drive missing... Help please, im not all that computer savy so I will need alot of help lol.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,407 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:22 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

What is the make and model of this computer?

Is this Windows 8 or 8.1?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Ldauria

Ldauria
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:31 AM

it is an asus x200ca one day just had screen that says trying to repair but never goes any farther. I pressed the f9 button to try to refresh or reset the computer but tells me that the drive is locked or that the partition is missing? thank you for responding hopefully someone will be able to help.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,407 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:29 AM

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:04 AM

Can you get to the Charms Bar by pressing the Windows key windowskey_zps092d5c75.png  and the C key?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 Ldauria

Ldauria
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:30 PM

hello, unfortunately wont do anything when I push those buttons when I turn it on it says diagnosing pc the swirley thing goes around for what seems like forever then says cant fix. if I f9 it will go to reset page and advance options then I get system restore, or system image recovery, or automatic repair (which dosnt work) command prompt or uefi firmware settings, or startup settings. I have tried reset and refresh both say driver is missing or partition is missing .system restore says one hasn't been set up.. system image says cannot find system image on this computer... I dont know what to do, I really do appreciate you working with me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users