Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't right click on photos in file explorer (not internet)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 infernolarx

infernolarx

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:27 PM

whenever i right click on a photo, file explorer crashes (not responding) i dont know whats happening, can someone help? if its on my desktop, the desktop crashes and i am sent back to windows 8 start (the place where u are when u on ur laptop) i dont think its a virus, but can someone help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 medab1

medab1

• Members
  • 844 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:35 PM

Posted 05 November 2015 - 04:20 AM

Have you tried running sfc /scannow in an admin cmd prompt ?

A picture-

screenshot_326.jpg

Learn to take screenshots & add them to your posts. :thumbup2:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43088/how-to-capture-and-edit-a-screen-shot/#entry4532851

Learn to use Google Search.  :busy:

Make full system images to restore to if your computer goes bonkers.

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 PM

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

Download and install ShellExView Shell Extension Manager For Windows.

Use it to disable all third party extensions.  If this resolves the problem you can go back and enable these extensions one at a time till you find the extension which is causing this problem.  Leave that extension disabled and load the rest of the extensions so you know that it was the only one causing the problem.

Edit:  Third party means non-Microsoft extensions.

Edited by dc3, 05 November 2015 - 10:38 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users