Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

How to change light themed borders to darker settings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheCybrarian

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:38 PM

HI All,

I recently upgraded my laptop to windows 10 from windows 8.1.

However the problem I have is that my vision is not that great and I am

having a hard time seeing the bottom bar with the light skinned themed so I am having a hard time finding the setting to change the setting to a dark themed so I can see better. I used XP for a long time so not knowing where to look and find right away. IS FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 6,516 posts
  • Local time:08:08 AM

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:11 PM

Right click on your desktop and pick "Personalization" from the pop-up context menu.

I don't know precisely what you're looking to accomplish, but the various settings under Personalization allow you to tweak a wide array of appearance options.  The old high contrast themes are still available, too, but they can be problematic in their own ways.  You may want to do a search from within themes settings for others you could download that have the overall visual characteristics that are closer to what you're looking for.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (my website address is in my profile) Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1709, Build 16299

Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.  If you’re alive, it isn’t.
             ~ Lauren Bacall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users