Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anonymous 'unhoods' KKK members

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,086 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:27 AM

Several prominent US Senators and mayors have been outed as members of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) and other racist groups by the hacktivist collective Anonymous, and the group hints that more politicians and public figures will be named in the near future.

In a new post on document-dumping site pastebin, Anonymous names US Senators Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), John Cornyn (R-Tx.), Dan Coats (R-In.) and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) as members of the KKK. Anonymous also outed several mayors of major US cities, including Madeline Rogero of Knoxville, Tennessee; Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky; Paul D. Fraim of Norfolk, Virginia; Kent Guinn of Ocala, Florida; and Tom Henry of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Thom Tillis, who is listed as a member of the United Northern and Southern Knights of the KKK in Thornton, was North Carolina’s Speaker of the House before being elected to the US Senate in 2014. Tillis was behind the implementation of numerous far-right policies in the Tar Heel State including voter ID laws, public education cuts, restrictions on abortion that were later struck down by federal judges, tax hikes on low-income earners to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy, among others.

http://usuncut.com/politics/anonymous-unhoods-kkk-prominent-politicians/

My Opinion.

While  I whole heartedly agree with and support this action, Just make sure no innocents are caught up in it.

Edited by NickAu, 03 November 2015 - 12:28 AM.

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_JWebb_*

Guest_JWebb_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:33 AM

Everyone that has been unhooded has denied it.

#3 DenizB1992

DenizB1992

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2015 - 02:16 PM

Of course they would deny it, if you got caught with your pants down would you nonchalantly admit to your wrongdoings while being in a position of power that requires you to have a high moral upstanding? 

#4 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• Topic Starter

• 13,086 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 AM

Posted 03 November 2015 - 03:17 PM

Of course they would deny it, if you got caught with your pants down would you nonchalantly admit to your wrongdoings while being in a position of power that requires you to have a high moral upstanding? 

As much as I hate racism, If the people who got caught admitted it I would respect them and most likely vote for them ( Ok no I wouldn’t ).

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users