Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Banned Game

• Please log in to reply
2810 replies to this topic

#2806 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Location:This tiny speck in the universe somewhere in the middle of time.
  • Local time:03:32 PM

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

hahaha! oh that earlier bit I was just commenting anyhoo that was excellent power puff but you're still banned too !  Now who's next !?!?!?! en GARDE ! N or however the frenchies say it 7MdpBOE.gif

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn

......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2807 thelittleduck

thelittleduck

• Members
  • 896 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 PM

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

PO is banned for not posting The Munsters.

#2808 flowerlily1

flowerlily1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted Today, 09:40 AM

Prickly Kiwi banned for posting

#2809 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted Today, 10:02 AM

Both banned for posting and doubly banned for not posting monsters too !

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, Today, 10:03 AM.

Oh those are really nice, where`d you get them done at? YOUR NAILS SILLY! Banter/Wit is a primary member requirement to colossal project solution.  Not to toot my horn

......          (                (        (       (     :trumpet: but, who else will!? teeehehehehehheeee!~~~8 : P

#2810 flowerlily1

flowerlily1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted Today, 11:35 AM

Banned for trying to tell me what to do!

tenor.gif

#2811 PerspectiveObjective

PerspectiveObjective

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  

Posted Today, 12:40 PM

canucks-fan-sticks-tongue-out-at-darryl-  Tongues eeh ? no etiquette these days.

oh .. I`m still logged in , imagine that ! I thought it was taking forever to post some posts go figurehahahhaa! Have to get up pretttttttty early in the morninzzz to get one by me  tumblr_m7bu33SlCj1qb2xnoo2_250.gif    as some old grandpa said LIKE A MILLION TRILLION TIMES !

Psssst .... no ... no ... over here ... pssssst  HEY !  )        )                )

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah its me

* carefully ever so subtly whispers** you're banned.     giphy.gif

too funny had to include this onetumblr_nl4iygQxf51s1v3r1o1_400.gif

Edited by PerspectiveObjective, Today, 01:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users