Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help with speakers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Booker Dewitt

Booker Dewitt

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:11 PM

I have Creative T6300 speakers which are 5.1 and I cannot seem to get them to work. My sound card is an ASUS XONAR DGX so I am confused. I can only get sound from the subwoofer and the center speaker and when I test the sound for the other speakers it comes out of the center? Help is appreciated not very advanced in my knowledge of computer tech. 

Edited by Booker Dewitt, 01 November 2015 - 05:36 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Booker Dewitt

Booker Dewitt
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2015 - 09:07 PM

Anyone :c

#3 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 08 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

If you still need help Booker, see this pdf manual at page 31 http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Audio_Card/Xonar_DGX/E7798_Xonar_DGX.pdf

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users