Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Know Not

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nds00772000

nds00772000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 PM

Posted 01 November 2015 - 12:34 AM

I know not enough of what im doing to know if things are working the way that they should be and find many things that seem to be not right in my mind! is there a way to really be sure that my pc is not being tampered with via my home network? really need advice/help with pc or i am going to need help with my head cuz it is driving me crazy!  :wacko:   :blink:  :bananas:  :killcomp:  :hysterical:  :halloween:

PS i am using an old pc that i had from years ago with xp pro but have had concerns about security issues for quite some time now even on other pc's running win 7! am not in charge of network and tried to figure things out on my own with computer end of problem but ended up breaking 3 other pc's with my feet and for now only have this one left and figure that maybe if i start with xp and learn the right way that it will be easier when i get back to 7,8, or 10! 

should my connection to this site be private?? i am using chrome! just wondering

Edited by nds00772000, 01 November 2015 - 12:44 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 PM

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:57 PM

First of all - welcome to BC !

If you have a specific problem then start a topic in the relevant section of BC - it's quite easy. Click on the section you want then click the 'New topic' button. Give your topic a title and then describe your problem including information on the make and model of your computer and the OS you are using. It is a good idea to read the forum rules before you start posting !

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

If it is more general information on security you are looking for, then have a look at the topics in the security section. And try not to break any more computers !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users