Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

i need help for a computer problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 viking4511

viking4511

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2015 - 11:13 AM

I recently un-plugged my gaming pc to dust it off before the winter. I brought it outside my office to clean it and when i re-plugged it, it said "operating system cant be found. Please unplug any drives that dont have an operating system. Ctrl alt del to restart". So i looked inside to see if my hard drive was working fine and it was running like normal... Can someone tell me what to do to fix this problem ?

Thanks.
Nic

Edited by Queen-Evie, 31 October 2015 - 03:38 PM.
moved from Introductions to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:02:00 AM

Posted 31 October 2015 - 11:18 AM

What operating system are you using? After you answer the question your topic will be moved to the appropriate OS forum.

#3 viking4511

viking4511
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2015 - 03:33 PM

Windows 8

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 AM

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:24 AM

I'm guessing that this is a desktop computer?

How did you clean this computer, canned duster (air), compressed air, vacuum?

Did you open the case to clean this computer?

If you did check all of your connections.  The hdd, RAM, PSU connections, SATA data and power connections, etc.

Before you touch any of the components inside the case, touch the bare metal of the case to discharge any static electricity you have in your system.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users