I have enjoyed this site many times and read many helpful items. As I regularly run Rkill & Malwarebytes on my machines, I thank this site.
Lately, my wife's laptop (Acer Aspire V5 touchscreen running windows 8.1, 4 gig memory, over 300 gig available space on C drive) is crazy slow and most of the time has serious issues with any web browser. The browsers lock and freeze, if they connect at all (IE, Mozilla & Chrome). Malwarebytes scans come up clean (and take a very long time) every time. Update is refreshed before each scan. Tonight I ran RKill on that machine for the first time. After over 11 minutes it finally finishes and creates a .txt file that is over 65,000 pages long. Every entry is under category: Reparse Point/Junctions Found. I attempted to Google it, but almost all the links pointed right back here, most also quoting ZEROACCESS.
I'm decent around a computer, but feel like I am over my head in figuring this out. I ask the experts here to guide me in getting her laptop back up to speed.
Thank you in advance.