Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Lorex Security Camera System and WNDR3400v3 router

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rob.roy

rob.roy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:33 AM

I'm having issues with the above dvr and the Netgear wndr3400v3 router. Based on what I have summized, the email alerts I have setup for motion, the email will send (will work) for about 12 hours. After that, no emails will send. I'm trying it now with the ip of the dvr in dmz. But in the meantime, has anyone else experienced something similiar?

The lorex system is a LX445W. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lorextechnology.com/downloads/security-camera-system/LH030-4ch-Wireless-Series/LX445W_LX425W_LH03041TC4W_LH03041TC2W_LH03045GC2W_LH03045GC4W_LH03081TC4W_Blackbox3_Wireless_Series_Specs_R2.pdf&ved=0CBsQFjAAahUKEwi_zpet3OfIAhXM6yYKHSCYBAU&usg=AFQjCNEtfzMhR9df8uzfIXIkDnpD7XFW7g&sig2=PABRkVkApXryjQ8aIn7EIQ

thanks.

rob

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rob.roy

rob.roy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2015 - 05:38 AM

actually this was a post I put on another site the other day so the dmz solution did not help. Same situation, rebooted dvr and emails for roughly 12 hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users