Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random Blue Screens

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slyathar

slyathar

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:33 PM

So my laptop has been crashing without warning semi frequently.

Please read my other post as it explains some things that have happened to this computer.

with you guys help I got it to run normally for awhile, until recently. Hopefully these blue screens don't mean the end of my computer 

Specs

System Type: 64 bit

Ram: 4 GBs

CPU: Intel i3-2370M CPU @ 2.40 GHz

Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 630M 

Thanks

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:09 PM

Hi and welcome to BC. I'll look over your information you attached. However, we need more information. Please do the following....

1. Download, install, run Minitoolbox and copy paste the report in your next post.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

2. Download, install, run Speccy. At the top of speccy go to file and "publish snapshot" include that snapshot url in your next post.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/search/?keyword=speccy

3. Check this location on your system and attach those dump files to your post.
C:/Windows/Minidump/

4. Go to start and type cmd press [enter] copy and & paste the command below into the cmd window and press enter. Attach the motherboard_results.txt located on your desktop in your next post.

wmic baseboard get manufacturer,product,serialnumber,version /format:list > %userprofile%\desktop\motherboard_results.txt

Thanks! :)

#3 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:46 PM

This is an update.....

The information you've provided says that the driver lvuvc64.sys may have caused the BSOD. It is related to the logitech Webcam Pro 9000. I suggest uninstalling the software and reinstalling the software.

Link to the driver software. Be sure to Select Windows 7 in the drop down field before pressing the download button.

http://support.logitech.com/product/webcam-pro-9000#download

Software Version: 2.51.828.0
Post Date: 8-OCT-2012
File Size: 73 Mb

Since this is still a old driver from 2012 it may or may not resolve your issues. If BSOD's still persist, then I suggest uninstalling the software and removing the camera to see if that indeed resolves the issue. Please still follow up with my post above. There could still be more problems going on. Such as heating issues, memory issue's, hd failure, PSU failure, outdated motherboard bios and chipset drivers.

Thanks! :)

~Technonymous

Edited by technonymous, 28 October 2015 - 10:47 PM.

#4 technonymous

technonymous

• Members
  • 2,468 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:20 PM

These System care programs can do more harm than good. If you had problems shortly after having this installed, it's possible that it has done damage to the registry. Hopefully this program makes a backup of the registry settings it deletes. Maybe reversing what it supposedly "Fixed".

Win32_Service.Name="AdvancedSystemCareService8"

Property Value Caption Advanced SystemCare Service 8

Description: Advanced SystemCare Service

DisplayName: Advanced SystemCare Service 8

ExitCode 0 Name AdvancedSystemCareService8

PathName: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 8\ASCService.exe

ServiceSpecificExitCode 0

Started True

State Running

Edited by technonymous, 30 October 2015 - 10:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users