Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Everything come out Backwards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HillmanMynx

HillmanMynx

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:02 AM

sdrawkcab tuo semoc lla ti DLOB esu ot yrt I emityreve ,01 swodniW ot gnignahc ecniS​

Since installing '10' I am having problems with 2 groups I belong to, Bleeping Computer and Inside my mind, who both use Community Forum Software by IP Board.  Nobody else seems to have this problem so that would indicate it is peculiar to my computer.  Does anyone have any suggestion as to how I can rectify this.  It is really IRRITATING and ticking me off that I can't figure it out :angry: ti elgoog evah I  .It just started mid sentence after I added the smilie grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  Maybe I should just go back to Windows 7 and start over.​

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 8,116 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

The first thing I'd check is the "Region & Language" settings that are part of the Time and Language Settings pane.

I suspect that somehow this is not set to the proper country or region and/or language and you've got a setting for an area that uses right to left text direction rather than the left to right that's more common.

If this turns out to be the case please post what you found as far as those settings go.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

#3 HillmanMynx

HillmanMynx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:34 AM

I tried that yesterday - not the problem.  BUT, I have just uninstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled 7 and my problem has gone away!!!!  I will try installing 10 again just to see what happens.  Perhaps there was a problem with the installation??  I will post my results.

#4 britechguy

britechguy

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt

• 8,116 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:08 AM

Most peculiar.  You are the only report of this particular issue I've seen or heard of as of this date.

Do keep us posted.

Brian  AKA  Bri the Tech Guy (website in my user profile) - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134 

Memory is a crazy woman that hoards rags and throws away food.

~ Austin O'Malley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users