Tweaking.com - Windows Repair All-In-One
- Download Windows Repair All-In-One from here.
- Extract tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio.zip to your Desktop.
- Disable all your antivirus and antimalware software - see how to do that here.
- Right click on and select Run as Administrator (XP users just double click) to start Windows Repair All-In-One.
(Windows Vista/7/8 users: Accept UAC warning if it is enabled.)
Note: Third-party firewalls might ask if you want to allow Windows Repair to connect to the internet. Allow it if asked.
- A window will appear. Click Step 2.
- Click the Open Pre-Scan button, then click Start Scan. Wait for Windows Repair to finish scanning.
- Depending on which error Windows Repair found, click Repair Reparse Point or Repair Environment Variable accordingly. When the button changes to "Done!", click the close button to return to Windows Repair.
- Go to Step 3, then click Check in the See If Check Disk Is Needed.
- If Windows Repair stated that errors are found, click Open Check Disk At Next Boot. Choose (/R) Fixes errors on the disk also locate bad sectors and recovers readable information, then click Add To Next Boot. Reboot the computer to let Windows check the disk.
- Go to Step 4, then click Do It.
- Go to Step 5. Under System Restore click Create.
- Go to Repairs and click Open Repairs. Leave all checkmarks as they are, then click Start Repairs.
- By default Windows Repair All-In-One will create a Log folder in its folder on the Desktop. Please post the contents of the log in your next reply.
Try running EMSI again after running the repair tool
Please run FRST as you did the first time you ever ran it and post the FRST.txt
" Extinguishing Malware from the world"
The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.
ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click