Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 randomly restarts without any warnning

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 ofekl

ofekl

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:07 PM

it's not a malware , it's not a heat problem . i checked them both and formatted my computer 4 times already , im pretty tired .
The last options remain is a windows 10 problem /hardware is not connected well? . My windows 10 is not a legal copy . I hope you will still help me tho .
My computer suddenly copletely restarts suddenly , even when IDLE .No warnning involved , goes straight to black screen .

System error :

Error: (10/26/2015 05:54:40 PM) (Source: EventLog) (EventID: 6008) (User: )
Description: The previous system shutdown at 17:31:35 on ‎26/‎10/‎2015 was unexpected.

I really need help , im lost .. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:01 PM

Greetings,

The forum rules do not allow discussion surrounding pirated copies of Windows.

-Pranav

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

#3 ofekl

ofekl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:11 PM

Greetings,

The forum rules do not allow discussion surrounding pirated copies of Windows.

-Pranav

Just installed the original windows 10 by the media creation tool of microsoft .

#4 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:44 PM

Kindly follow the instructions below and then upload the required Zip File -
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Even though you are not facing any BSODs, the information contained in the ZIP files, would help us in diagnosing the problem.

-Pranav

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

#5 ofekl

ofekl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

Kindly follow the instructions below and then upload the required Zip File -
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Even though you are not facing any BSODs, the information contained in the ZIP files, would help us in diagnosing the problem.

-Pranav

I attached the file requested .
Some more information :
Computer is a desktop computer
GPU : GTX 970 
CPU : I7 4790
Motherboard : MSI H97M-G43
Power supply : 650 W 
i have this computer for 5 months , started having problems since 2 weeks ago . 
Thank you very much for helping ! 
edit : I just contacted both nvidia and intel .
It's not a gpu / cpu problem . [ i also did a stress test before that and both of them passed ]

Attached Files

Edited by ofekl, 26 October 2015 - 05:30 PM.

#6 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

System is still pirated.  As such, we cannot help.

As you were so honest about this, I will give a suggestion on how to start.

Unfortunately, I cannot/will not answer further questions on this topic

I did not see any unusual Windows problems in the reports.

As such I suspect a hardware problem.

Please try these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#7 ofekl

ofekl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:21 PM

System is still pirated.  As such, we cannot help.

As you were so honest about this, I will give a suggestion on how to start.

Unfortunately, I cannot/will not answer further questions on this topic

I did not see any unusual Windows problems in the reports.

As such I suspect a hardware problem.

Please try these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html

I dont know how it's still pirated , i swear i actually downloaded the windows media creation tool and installed windows 10 however my computer wasn't formatted and i kept my personal files .
Can you help me with making my windows not pirated ?[Free method prefered] because im actually speaking the truth about using the windows media creation tool .

#8 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:44 AM

There is no free method to get a legit copy via the normal way.

Edited by hamluis, 28 October 2015 - 10:07 AM.
Removed unnecessary quotebox - Hamluis.

#9 ofekl

ofekl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:19 AM

I thought you can get windows 10 for free  :mellow:

Edited by hamluis, 28 October 2015 - 10:08 AM.
Removerd unnecessary quotebox - Hamluis.

#10 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:57 AM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

Windows 10 is free only for qualified users...those with legitimate licenses which provide the fulcrum upon which the Win 10 upgrade rests.

Obviously...a pirated or illegal installation of Windows...does not reflect a legitimate license...and cannot qualify for a legal Win 10 install.

This topic is closed.  If you have any questions about my actions...please submit such via PM to me and I will attempt to respond intellogently to all such that are asked intelligently.

Thanks for understanding :).

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."  Excerpt from Forum Rules.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 28 October 2015 - 10:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users