Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Windows laptop hanging frequently

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rishitha

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Local time:11:03 AM

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:09 AM

when I am using skype in my laptop or open many tabs in same browser then the laptop is automatically getting hanged. To shut down also no button works in it, we have to off through power button and start again all the process.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  • Local time:11:03 AM

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:25 PM

Greetings Ribleepha ^_^,

Kindly follow the below instructions and upload the ZIP file generated by the Tool. Even though, you are not facing any BSODs, the ZIP file contains a lot of information which would help us in diagnosing the problem -

Let me know how it goes ^_^

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users