Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Booting Problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 escasez

escasez

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 PM

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:07 PM

My computer is currently getting stuck at the boot screen. Sometimes with no text, and sometimes it just says Peparing Automatic Repair for upwards of 15 minutes. I have tried booting it off a disc using both the boot options command (F12), and going into the BIOS and changing the priority to the disc drive. Both of these solutions led to the computer freezing at the boot screen. This screen is black with a central, blue windows icon. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Edit: nevermind I solved the issue.

Edited by escasez, 25 October 2015 - 05:19 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users