Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deleted topic?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:37 PM

My topic about pets in the Photo albums forum was randomly deleted and I haven't received any PM or anything about it. What is going on?

Edited by gigawert, 24 October 2015 - 09:38 PM.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 saw101

saw101

• Members
  • 476 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:54 PM

I'm puzzled also. Received email, clicked link in the email & got an error message.

The cats really are gone this time. :unsure:

A mod should be able to provide answer or get your post back up.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#3 gigawert

gigawert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:25 PM

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:56 PM

Lol, they are gone now.  :hysterical:

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#4 saw101

saw101

• Members
  • 476 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:12 PM

I suppose you could attempt a re-post. Sprinkle it with a bit of catnip! Maybe they'll stay put!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:06:25 PM

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:23 PM

I am the one who removed it. The reason you have not gotten an explanation yet is because I have also been working on something else and was not able to pm you immediately. I am about to get to that.

As a reminder, from the Bleeping Computer Rules

When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.

Since anything related to this will be done via private message, this topic is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users