Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Game crashing because of headset?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mudwub

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Local time:06:02 AM

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:52 PM

Hello all,

So recently I have been having an issue with playing the game rocket league on the pc. It has crashed twice in the past 24 hours and I am just trying to figure out if it is some anomaly or if it may be due to the new headset that I purchased. 

I have had rocket league since August and have never had the game crash on me before. Recently after acquiring my new headset, the HyperX Cloud II, it has crashed twice. The headset is USB and comes with its own drivers that install upon plugging it in. I was just wondering if it is possible for the game to crash because of the headset?

I also took a screenshot of the event viewer error that popped up when the game crashed. http://imgur.com/n25wP0u

And I noticed that for both times that it crashed, before the event occurred there were a couple of Skype events that happened where the service started, idled, then closed itself. Just thought I would include that.

I am not sure how much that will help, but I figure it couldn't hurt either. 

If there is any other information that I left out that could be of use, please let me know!
Thanks in advance for the help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users