Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

java still blockt/hangs when launch java base games and its not malware related

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 morephine

morephine

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 AM

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:05 PM

hihi  well my java is still blockt/ hangs with my java base games minectaft/starmade too name a few up on launching the games and thanks to boopme it is not malware related i ran all he set me to do on my original post but its still havent found no form of malware on my machine and he suggested i remake my post again so thence why am back here asking for help to resolved this i dont know what is cusing my java to hang in this way

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 AM

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

Double click on the download and choose to run the program.

A screen similar to the one below will open, click any key to run the program.

securitycheck_zpscfb86945.png

When the scan is finished there will be a log, copy and then paste your log in your next post.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 morephine

morephine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:44 PM

EDIT hi hi Arachibutyrophobia me and boopme as already done this step with a difrant program and my machine as no holes or forms of malware in my machine this is my original thread post http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/592742/java-blockt-from-running-games-starmademinecraft/ to clearing all the steps and to show there boopme as sayed Do not appear to be malware any more. Please ask again in the Win 7 forum. but ill run this program you ask me to do EDIT i ran the program and all was well till it popt up this  autoit error line 1 error recursion level has been exceeded autoit will quit to prevent stack overflow

Edited by morephine, 25 October 2015 - 05:56 PM.

#4 morephine

morephine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:54 PM

EDIT hi hi Arachibutyrophobia me and boopme as already done this step with a difrant program and my machine as no holes or forms of malware in my machine this is my original thread post

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:13 AM

Boopme did not have you run this program, this isn't about malware.  

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 morephine

morephine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2015 - 05:33 PM

nope but i think its a simuler to this eset nod online scanner thingy but the tools i was ask to download and run are still on my machine like rkill jrt speccy java-ra 2.6 ect to mane afew i havent uninstall them yeat not till i know this problem is fixed if i cant then am mey as well format but i dont have the key so as i see it am buggered if i do and am buggered if i dont excuse my language i still dont know what or why java just hangs on java base game i mite as well give up and biy a new pc gameing rig and sorry if i sound like am venting my anger and frustration but thats where i am right now

#7 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:20 AM

The name of this scan is misleading.  It is not a scan for malware.

Please do what I've requested.  I need the information from this scan to be able to help you.

#8 morephine

morephine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:05 PM

hi dc3 i re-ran the security check on my desk top in administrator mode and it was  "preparing" fore a good 5 minutes then a error window appeared and it sayed this autoit error line-1: error: Recursion level has been exceeded - autoit will now quit to prevent stack overflow.  [ok]  and no log file was produced  on my desk top i hope this is enough info because this is what am seeing and i also have the print screen cap of this error too

#9 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:26 AM

It looks like you have AutoIt installed on this computer.  Uninstall it and see if this problem stops.  You can reinstall it if this doesn't resolve the problem.

#10 morephine

morephine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:31 PM

hihi dc3 umm i lookt at my win 7 add&remove programs list and autoit is not there all i see is auto-play and realtek mombored audio driver i dont see autoit installed i know where it is i also did a search for it on my computer and my search sayed not found

#11 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

Click on the Start orb rsz_1rsz_1rsz_start_orb_zpshjewtibd.png, then copy and paste C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Uninstall.exe in the Search programs and files box, then press Enter. 

Edited by dc3, 30 October 2015 - 08:34 AM.

#12 morephine

morephine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2015 - 07:48 AM

Did the search for it and its not found, also went in and did a search for the folder it self it dose not exist. also did a search for AutoIt3 and AutoIt it found nothing.

#13 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2015 - 08:44 AM

That's strange, the errors I found were specific to this program.

Do a search in the registry.  Do not make any changes, if an error is made you could wind up with a very expensive door stop.

In the Search programs and files box type regedit.

When the registry opens click on Edit, then select Find.

In the Find what box type autoit, then click on Find next.

The results could take a minute or so to return.

When you are done close the registry.

#14 morephine

morephine
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Did the search and that found nothing as well... so this is weird then.

#15 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  

Posted 31 October 2015 - 01:04 PM

Are you playing a game when you get this message?

Have you installed any new programs or games recently?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users