Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

so just let me introduce myself...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dauphin

dauphin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:23 PM

What's up bleeps ... :woot: ...  The name's - - - Nick - - - the guy who managed to get every single piece of hardaware in his home network :radioactive: infected :radioactive:  

I almost gave up completely this time around. luckily found bleepingcomputer.com. It's been forrrrever since I last got burned like this...the xp days. I'm stoked to have come across the bleepingcomputer.com community. Site is bleeping put together so well: no junk; clutter; categorized; well maintained. Just wanted to say u guys rock.

thanks, Nick K

so just let me introduce myself

:afro:

Edited by Queen-Evie, 23 October 2015 - 08:12 PM.
Bad taste - see forum rules. A portion of text removed by moderator Chris Cosgrove. Link removed by me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:29 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Best Regards.
NickAu

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:03:55 PM

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:27 PM

Hello dauphin. You will notice that TWO moderators edited your post.

You have also pushed the right buttons to help me decide you might need an introduction to our forum rules. I strongly suggest you read the rules so you will know what is and is not acceptable here at Bleeping Computer.

Since your first post hits two of them right away, pay close attention to

There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.  This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users