Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BleepingComputer.com Shopping

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,586 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:46 PM

The BC "store" access is now on the home page, if I understand correctly?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/593037/new-location-for-news-and-the-status-of-this-forum/

Question:  If I have made a purchase, and have a positive experience to share, where do I post that information?

Or..perhaps I might have had a horrible experience and would like to vent, ask for guidance?

I do not see a  thread that is available to share shopping experiences? (Or is it just on of those days!) :crazy:

P.S.  I did shop, and it was a terrific experience!!! Seamless in fact! :bubbles:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,617 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 PM

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:21 PM

You can post about it in the forums. That would probably be the best place. The store itself does not have the ability to leave reviews. I will let the people who operate and manage the store know about that request.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,617 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 PM

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:52 AM

Actually, I just put together a topic for sharing your experiences using the store here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/594574/announcing-the-bleepingcomputer-deals-store-please-share-your-experiences-here/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users