Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kaspersky Internet Security 2016

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 betetetu

betetetu

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:16 PM

Good evening,

Windows XP pro(32 bits) Pack 3 Service

After installation of KIS 2016, obtaining a blue screen to the starting of WIndows.
Windows start only with"the last god configuration".
Kaspersky has trotted me handing in handing for three weeks.
But when one speaks to them about refunding licence(two years), not of answer.
In english, one calls that"one swindles".

Edited by Queen-Evie, 22 October 2015 - 04:53 PM.
moved from Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware to BSOD forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garioch7

garioch7

RCMP Veteran

• Malware Response Instructor
  • 3,851 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:52 PM

Posted 23 October 2015 - 06:44 AM

betetetu:

According to the Kasperskey website, Windows XP3 Pro is supported. It appears that you have been in contact with Kaspersky Support, from what you wrote. They remain your best choice to resolve this issue. It "could" be bug in their program. I use Bitdefender 2015 and have not yet upgraded to their 2016 version because of numerous bug reports on the Bitdefender Forums.

If you completely remove Kaspersky, can you boot Windows XP3 normally? I don't see removal instructions for KIS2016 installed on Windows XP3 systems on their website. They do have a removal tool for KIS2015, but I am not sure if that would work.

My advice is to insist that Kaspersky Technical Support investigate your issue and resolve it.

Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

Graduate of the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Study Hall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users