Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

'Error! can't initialize plug-ins directory. Please try again later.'

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kimiyz

kimiyz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 PM

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:13 AM

Hi! 

Since yesterday, I've got a problem when downloading 'Garena Plus'. Garena is a gaming software for SouthEast Asian.

When i start the installation, it says "

"Error! can't initialize plug-ins directory. Please try again later."

SO, can someone help me ? 

I would appreciate so much if someone would like to help me.

THANKS! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,464 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:31 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Let's empty the temp file folders.

Click on the Start orb rsz_1rsz_1rsz_start_orb_zpshjewtibd.png and then type %temp% in the Search programs and files box, then press Enter.

Delete everything in the temp file folders.  If you highlight the first file then press the Ctrl key and the A key together this will highlight all of the files.  Now you can use the delete feature at the top of the page.  It may ask you if you really want to do this, acknowledge that this is what you want.

Try downloading your program again.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users