Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

recover Exchange EDB file

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 olegbrain

olegbrain

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:17 PM

Anyone suggest me a reliable Third party tool to recover my corrupt EDB file data?

Due to Virus Attack, my vital Exchange EDB file become inaccessible, if there is any third party tool which helps me to come out from Exchange corruptions and recover EDB file into PST format instantly.

Edited by hamluis, 30 October 2015 - 05:00 PM.
Moved from All Other Apps to Business Apps - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 alowsdoreal

alowsdoreal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:23 PM

Although exchange has inbuilt powershell commands to repair and export exchange mailboxes into pst file but you can automated the both process through an exchange recovery tool. The app is also required whenever edb file is offline or dismounted or exchange server is no longer available. As per as my case, I will suggest you to go with same application ( EDB Converter ) that has repair, recovery and conversion functions. http://www.edb.viewertool.com/ It delivered result with 100% accuracy.  http://www.fixya.com/support/t25813161-repair_corrupt_damaged_exchange_server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users