Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue screen "atikmpag.sys"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SEIYA.

SEIYA.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 PM

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

How you doing guys, I'm worried and very exited to post for the first time on here about my problem. I'm worried because I've been with no working computer for weeks now and I'm hoping to get get some help on here from the experts.

My problem is that when i start my computer i have a blue screen like this :

372625d1443612131t-random-bsod-atikpmag-

After that the pc reboot.

If i want to use my computer without the safe mode i have to start in safe mode, delete the graphic card in the device manager and prevent windows 7 from installing the pilote automatically by deleting atikdmag.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\atiilhag.inf_amd64_neutral_0a660e899f5038a2 and then reboot

Edited by Queen-Evie, 21 October 2015 - 01:18 PM.
moved from Am I Infected to the appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users