Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Using my own domain?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sanpt7777

sanpt7777

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 PM

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:53 PM

I'm creating a website using a platform called GazZup. It lets me use my own domain or they can let me create one on their page.

The thing I don't like is it would end as .gazzor.com and I want it to be just .com

Any ideas? Any name ideas for a classifieds website? I came up with AutoTrader.com but I believe it's taken :lmao:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jormeno1982

Jormeno1982

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 AM

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:09 PM

Sanpt7777,

If you wish to have a .com you will need to purchase one from a registrar. I have always used godaddy their prices are pretty affordable. Once you purchase the domain it will give you instructions on how to point your site to godaddy so people can view your website. 

Don't settle for less, even a genius asks his questions. - 2pac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users