Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Output

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rayal49

Rayal49

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:21 AM

Hello,.
Using Toshiba C660D, recently I upgraded to W10, but due to several problems I re-installed W7 from scratch (used recovery media from Toshiba), so is genuine. . Before I upgraded to W10 when I put my computer on TV display I got a ribbon type selection bar on my screen to select video output, when pressing fn and F5 navigated, with arrow keys . Now after re-install I get an on screen display of function keys and an on screen display of video output options navigable only by use of touchpad/cursor and left click button.
Any idea how to return to ribbon type selection bar. I just prefer this method.
Thank you Rayal49

Rayal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users