Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Ten Wont Start...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JD2015

JD2015

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:48 PM

Windows Ten Wont Start..

I am running Win Ten 64 Pro.

Today i got an error message: Your PC ran into a Problem and needs to Restart. Critical Proccess Died.

I have tried the Recovery things in the Menu that comes up after a Restart but no luck. I even tried a Windows Reset but this did not work.

It is now in loop going round and round when i try to get it to start Windows.

Any thoughts?

Also could i run say Fedora or something from a USB so i can burn some files i dont want to lose to a CD?

Ta smile.gif

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,050 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 AM

Posted 19 October 2015 - 06:31 PM

Can you get to SAFE MODE    ?

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#3 CKing123

CKing123

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:02 PM

Today i got an error message: Your PC ran into a Problem and needs to Restart. Critical Proccess Died.

That suggests the BSOD. Post at Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support as they will be able to help you better.

Since it is in a loop and you have mission-critical work to do, then another thing is if you upgraded, you have 30 days to roll back. This means that if it worked fine in Windows 7/8.1, then you will want to revert back

-CKing123

If I am helping you and I don't respond within 2 days, feel free to send me a PM

Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst 

Github | Keybase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users