Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues with port-scanning

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Daryox

Daryox

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 PM

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:25 AM

First of all Hi everyone ! I'm new on this forum, i've checked some of the posts in here and I think that I might find a solution to my problems with the help of this cool community : 

So, I've been using a vpn for the last 3 days, and I just go banned (twice). The reason : The admin of the vpn website told me than a portscann has been active on my computer.

So when he first told me that I used my antimalvare: spybot and my antivirus : avg 2016, to check if everything was ok. The scan results showed me that I had 2 infections, I removed them and I asked the admin of the vpn webiste to reactivate my account, which they did.

And Yesterday same thing, I got banned (again) from the vpn for the same reason. Which is bringin me here ! 

I need some help guys !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shelf life

shelf life

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,653 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 PM

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:33 PM

hi,

Sounds like it might be interesting.Need to see a FRST log- as a starting point.

See link below, you can start at step 6. Iam only on this site once or twice per day so you may not get a reply back from me until the following day.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/

How Can I Reduce My Risk to Malware?

#3 Daryox

Daryox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:53 PM

Hi,

Ok no worries, i'll wait, you're doing this on your freetime after all :).Attached File  Addition.txt   53.03KB   7 downloadsAttached File  Addition.txt   53.03KB   7 downloads

#4 shelf life

shelf life

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,653 posts
  •  

Posted 18 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

FRST makes two logs: FRST.txt and addition.txt. You should find the FRST.txt in the same spot you have FRST.exe. You can copy/paste it in.

You posted the addition.txt twice.

#5 Daryox

Daryox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:40 AM

Attached File  FRST.txt   110.5KB   5 downloadsOh sorry my bad, I thought I'd posted the frst.txt

#6 shelf life

shelf life

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,653 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:04 PM

Dont see anything that looks like port scanning software.

Did you install these two program?

C:\program files (x86)\mirc\mirc.exe

C:\program files (x86)\brackets\node.exe]

#7 Daryox

Daryox
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:35 PM

Yeah I've installed those 2 programs.

#8 shelf life

shelf life

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,653 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:40 PM

Why dont you connect to the VPN. (No other network activity). Fire up wireshark and see whats causing all the traffic from your machine. Maybe you pulled a blacklisted ip address from your ISP?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users