Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The enter key doesn't work.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 babyruth

babyruth

• Members
  • 167 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 PM

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:56 PM

I have a samsung rv515 windows 7 computer, and it says I have a standard ps/2 keyboard.

I previously was helped by nasdaq in my, "It has a mind of it's own!", post in the 'virus trojan and spyware removal logs'  forums.

I was wondering if someone could help me with my I think hardware problem?

My computers keyboard messes up after I've been on the internet for a few minutes. When I put text in a search engine if it will let me select the search engine I can't press enter on the keyboard I have to press the search button with my mouse. Now that's all the time, also the delete key doesn't work at all on the internet I don't know about off the internet, cause I rarely type or do anything off the internet except for updates and scans. The up and down arrows on my keyboard work until I've been on the internet for a little bit or I play a video then they stop woking and not even clicking on a blank part of the screen fixes it. All the keys to the right of the backspace, enter, shift, and the arrow keys stop working after I've been on the internet for a few minutes and won't start working again until I close out the internet and start it back up again.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the enter key works when I have to type in things like this, tab doesn't work very well, and when I'm watching a youtube video if I pause it (and I'm not in full screen) and I press the f key it brings the video to full screen.

I also have to be careful when I want to selet the place I want to type because again if I've been on the internet for a few minutes it won't let me select a place to type text, but closing and starting the internet makes it were I can select a place to type text again.

Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users