OS - Windows 10 Pro
· 64 bit
· What was original installed OS on system? I had 8.1 Pro installed and then i've upgraded to windows 10 by not keeping any of the windows 8.1 files.
· The system is retail. It was OEM as Vista on hp laptop before but purchased upgrade to 8.1 Pro for 30 dollars. The laptop died and i've transfered OS to the this new system.
· Computer is 10 days old.
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 3 days.
· CPU i5 6600k overclocked to 4.5 Ghz at 1.335 Volts. No blue screens, stable and cooled under 70 Celzius at all times.
· Video Card Gigabyte R9 390 G1 Gaming - not overclocked with latest Beta AMD drivers.
· MotherBoard - Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
· Power Supply - Corsair TX750W, an old PSU but quality and is compatible with Haswell and Skylake.
- Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB - system installed
- memory G.skill Ripjaws V DDR4 2 x 4 GB at 2666 Mhz - overclocked using XMP 2.0 profile
All components have up to date drivers for windows 10 64-bit.
There were actually several problems which i hope are not bind to this red screen i have gotten today.
10 days ago i've installed windows 8.1 and everything went smoothly. First problem was computer not properly turning off (all fans and LED lights on Motherboard, GPU, fans were still running). I've started troubleshooting myself. Computer turned off with holding power off button for 5 sec normally. Then i have turned PSU off manualy with button at the back of the computer case. Clicked power ON button to make sure all electricity went out. Strangely every 1 min motherboard LEDs blinked a little with a silent clicky sound. The problem was solved when i have replaced somehow defective power strip (with surge protection) which was causing this problem. I have a new power strip now and this problem stopped.
I have also formatted my SSD completely and installed windows 8.1 again then followed by upgrade to windows 10 by not keeping any files of previous OS. Since then the computer is turning off normally without a problem. The only problem is when i am playing Witcher 3 it sometimes crashes (black screens) and closes randomly. Otherwise it is working normally.
The reason i made thise post was a complete blank red screen with locked sound, which happened today while playing original Fifa 15. All i could do was reset the computer. The Graphic card did not overheat, nor did the processor. I have never faced a red screen before so i am asking you kindly if you could help me diagnose and hopefully solve my problem.
I have followed the instructions for posting BSOD problems and attached both files.
I have also debugged Minidump file (the only one i have found) with WinDbg x64. I have attached the results as a .txt file.
EDIT: Ran memtest86 for 2 passes (over 2 hours), 0 errors were given.
Thank you for your time.
Edited by Cywox, 16 October 2015 - 06:03 PM.