Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaniK2015

DaniK2015

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 PM

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:30 AM

Hi there! My name is Danielle. I am 26 years old, from Minnesota (USA) and just graduated in May for Networking Administration. I joined this website because I am currently working at a small business in dealing with computers (obviously). My boss frequents this website when it comes to certain tools and, so here I am!

I just got married in June to my wonderful husband, Patrick. We've been together for four years, so we'd been "practically" married for a while, I guess you could say. We met while working at a fast food restaurant and then reconnected some years later and the rest is history. I also have a seven year old daughter named Dakotah, who is very bright and beautiful.

I love dogs and cats alike, but since I got my Beagle mix when he was a puppy, I've become more of a dog person. Bailey is like a son to me and is my daughter's best play buddy of all time!

My favorite genre of music is hard rock. Give me some Metallica, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Slipknot and I'll rock my face off (not literally, of course)! In my spare time I also like to game with my husband on the WiiU or play Diablo III.

And, yeah. That's me! :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,734 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:11 AM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...Best regards
The BC Staff
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users