Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Webcam not working in internet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Neonskull

Neonskull

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:16 PM

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:28 PM

Hello guys :)  1 month ago something happened and now I can not use my laptop camera in internet. To see if the problem is from the camera I've downloaded a virtual camera software like Manycam and still not working in internet. I've tried both ( the inbuilt cam and virtual cam ) in skype and they are working fine, but in websites like testmycam, omegle, chatroulette etc. the webcam is not working. What I've done so far :

Tried different browsers like Mozzila and Opera ( no success )
Uninstalled Adobe Flash and installed it again ( no success)
Downgraded Adobe Flash to random older version ( no success)

I'll be very happy if you can help me. Thanks in advance :) 

Laptop: Asus N56VZ Windows 7

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 AM

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:07 PM

:welcome: to Bleeping Computer Neonskull

Your laptop seems to have all the virtual and webcam utility softwares available by the manufacturing support site. Rather than installing 3rd party softwares, please use the original drivers and softwares by Asus instead then check the difference https://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/390/0/2/dQ05pflVfztxEczD/30/

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users