Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Typing notes or writing notes?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 auto1571

auto1571

• Members
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 15 October 2015 - 04:33 PM

Hi, I am currently studying the CompTIA fundamentals and then would like to go onto the CompTIA A+. My question is what would you recommend in regards to taking notes? Would you say writing these down or typing them or would say this doesn't matter too much?

Thanks for your time. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,391 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 PM

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:23 PM

For me it doesn't matter.  When I was studying I highlighted the important information in the books, then for review I could just flip through the book and re-read the highlighted information.  It also depends on if you type or write faster.  I type 60 words per minute or so, so typing is faster for me.  Another thing to take into consideration is do you have any issues reading your own writing?

#3 auto1571

auto1571
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 296 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:40 PM

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:46 PM

Hi, thanks for your reply. No I don't have any issues reading my own writing and I do type quicker. Another thing I will do though is continue to work on the live practice labs as before testing myself as I think that might be the ultimate way of remembering things which is by doing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users