Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can somebody make heads or tails out of this?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Devin7

Devin7

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 AM

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

So my internet has been either dropping or pausing for the last 2 or 3 weeks! It seems to do this randomly, could do it 3 times in an hour or 1 time in a day.. Today i looked at my router logs and saw something that looks interesting and was wondering if any1 knows what it means.. Here is the log:

Attached File  Router log.rtf   15.07KB   8 downloads

Obviously its a denial of service attack but how do i figure out where its coming from?

I have a dynamic ip, and a netgear router, any more questions just ask!

Thanks for the help, i appreciate it! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,078 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:40 AM

READ HERE    

The first answer is ::...( and the provider of that answer is responsible for 67995 posts......with a bit of luck he has half a clue by now)

"Live young. Die fast."
Ars Legatus Legionis
et Subscriptor
Tribus: entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
The spoof is of no concern. The storm really isn't either unless it starts interfering. This is just life on the modern internet.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users