Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me! I get Error 0x800f081f when run DISM.exe and BDOS System Crash

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 doktajohn

doktajohn

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:26 PM

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:57 PM

Hello,

I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. ( Laptop )

Just today my system crashed hard playing Witcher 3. It continued to crash after that too on regular programmes. 

Error : 0x800f081f  comes up when i run the DISM.exe

also my sfc /scannow CBS.Log contains some Errors. ( I attached both logs )

This problem has been fixed by "Aura" in an earlier Post, but I cant follow the instructions there because they were pretty user specific. 

"Aura" you are online now. I pray to god you see this.

Here is the link to the old topic "Aura" solved : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/585261/error-0x800f081f-when-run-dismexe/

Attached Files

• Attached File  CBS.log   2.83MB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  dism.log   3.11MB   0 downloads

Edited by doktajohn, 12 October 2015 - 08:00 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,683 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2015 - 08:20 PM

Just posting here to let everyone know that I'm taking care of this issue in another thread over at Sysnative.

http://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-10-a/17321-help-me-i-get-error-0x800f081f-when-run-dism-exe-bdos-system-crash.html#post134201

Thank you!

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#3 blueelvis

blueelvis

Bleep Blop Bleep

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,666 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:56 AM

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:17 PM

Seems like thou prayer has been answered :lol:

Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

In case I have been helping you and you haven't received a reply from me in 48 hours, please feel free to PM me. Anything else? Still feel free to PM me :)

Did you read this? http://omgdebugging.com/5-tips-for-getting-the-best-bang-for-the-buck-at-fast-food-joints/

#4 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,683 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2015 - 01:20 PM

Well he also sent me a PM about this, so I was sure to reply to either of his messages :)

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#5 dannyboy950

dannyboy950

• Members
  • 1,338 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 PM

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:20 PM

Aura you shure wear a lot of hats around here.  Bravo keep on keeping on.

HP 15-f009wm notebook AMD-E1-2100 APV 1Ghz Processor 8 GB memory 500 GB Hdd

Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa Cinamon

#6 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,683 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

Thank you danny. Well, as a tech support, I have to wear many hats, the only thing I can do is keep on adding them to my collection :P

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users