Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Edit Caption help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jandeboer1214

jandeboer1214

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:06 AM

Posted 11 October 2015 - 01:29 PM

Hey all,

Im having a picture for a while now. Im trying for about two week to get the "snapchat caption" off my picture. Im still a starter with editting pictures, tried hard but theres no way its working for me. Tried using multiple programs, such as GIMP, PS and Photofiltre.

If ur interesting in helping me mail me at, <email redacted to prevent harvesting by spambots and comply with forum rules>

Thanks,

EDIT: Bleeping computer does not permit assistance via email. All help must be conducted on the forums. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users