Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dell lattitude 3330

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 seancombs

seancombs

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:00 AM

right hi guys!

wondering if anybody can help, we are sending this back as part of a cash back scheme, i took the HD out and put into a caddy to format it due to data protection etc and not having a cd drive (now have usb one), there was one screw to the cover and was so easy a child could do it... but when i put it back in the fans spin for a few seconds then turns off.

i have tried booting without the HD and even without the ram but still no joy.

the corner of the screen hinge is gammy which has been since it was new but thats a common fault with the laptop in question.

just need to get it on and boot in order to get the cashback. any help would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users