Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can't log into Disqus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish

• Members
  • 421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:09 PM

Every time I log into my Disqus account with the email and password that I signed up with, I get an "invalid username/password combination" despite that I know that my email address and password are indeed correct. I then click "forgot password" and it asks for my email address, but when I enter it, I am presented with "Sorry, we couldn't find anyone with that email address or username." even though I do see Disqus posts on various websites with that username. Disqus FAQ says to post to Disqus help if you cannot log in. Problem is, it says that I need to log in in order to post in the Disqus help board. Which it is pointless to tell someone to post in the Disqus help board if you cannot log into Disqus, and must log in in order to post in the Disqus help board. if I sign up for a new Disqus account, it tells me that my email has already been used to create an account. What do I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users