I'm not real good w/user level stuff, but let's try this report first:
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
If this is a testing environment, you'd be better off connecting a debugger from another machine to that system and capture the crash "live"
I don't/can't do live debugging and am (again) not a user-level kind of guy - so I really can't halp with that.
On occasion I can sometimes pull a bit of info out of the crash dumps left by some of these things.
If you can find any files (related to the crash) that end in dmp (.dmp, .hdmp, .mdmp, etc) I'll be glad to have a look at them.
Beyond that, I'd suggest posting at this link for more expert assistance: https://hpln.hp.com/group/unified-functional-testing
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.